What to Wear:
- Casual clothes and comfortable shoes.
What To Bring:
- Make sure you know your NetID and password otherwise you will not be able to register for classes. If you do not know them, please complete Step 1 and 2 of the Technology Tutorial.
- Your Orientation Confirmation email (Print it out or be able to access it on your smart phone.)
- Notebook and pen
- Money if you want to purchase any snacks or cold drinks outside of lunch hours, or want to shop at the UConn Bookstore after Orientation ends.
What Not to Bring:
- Parents/Siblings/Friends. (Parent/Guardian Orientation is a separate program)
- Drugs or alcohol
- Computers, iPods, iPads, etc.
Review your Transfer Credit Evaluation (only applicable for Transfer students). Log into the Student Administration System; for assistance locating this information visit the Student Administration System Help website. Credit evaluations are posted in Student Admin on a rolling basis.
If you require an accommodation:
Individuals with a disability who may need accommodations are requested to contact Dr. Stuart Brown at least 2 weeks in advance of your session in order that appropriate accommodations/arrangements may be made. Please call 203-236-9847 or email Stuart.Brown@uconn.edu arrange for assistance